Akhilesh admits to 27 incidents of communal violence during SP reign
Three communal incidents were reported in Meerut and Muzaffarnagar during the Samajwadi Party reign.
As many as 27 incidents of communal violence have taken since the Samajwadi Party (SP) formed the government in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav admitted. Major clashes were reported from Mathura, Bareilly and Faizabad. Clashes were also reported in Lucknow, Bijnor, Sitapur, Sambhal and Moradabad.
Three communal incidents were reported in Meerut, Muzaffarnagar during the SP reign while two communal incidents took place in Ghaziabad and Kushinagar.
Here are some of the big incidents that shook the communal harmony of the state:
- Four people were killed in Kosi Kalan on June 1, 2012
- Violence in Pratapgarh on June 23, 2012
- Three people were killed in Bareilly on June 22, 2012
- Riots in Lucknow on August 17, 2012
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18