DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Coalgate: Third Front emerging amidst protests?
The SP, the TDP and the Left have come together in protest over the coal blocks allocations, indicating the rise of a Third Front.
New Delhi: The Samajwadi Party (SP), the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and the Left have joined hands in their protest against the coal blocks allocations, thus sending feelers of the emergence of a Third Front.
The parties are expected to protest over the issue at Parliament Gate on Friday.
Sources say that the parties have also reached out to the Biju Janata Dal (BJD) and are in talks with other non-BJP and non-Congress parties.
The parties say that they want discussion in Parliament over the coal blocks allocations and the Left says that a sitting Supreme Court judge must look into the CAG report on coal.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish