Coalgate: Third Front emerging amidst protests?
The SP, the TDP and the Left have come together in protest over the coal blocks allocations, indicating the rise of a Third Front.
New Delhi: The Samajwadi Party (SP), the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and the Left have joined hands in their protest against the coal blocks allocations, thus sending feelers of the emergence of a Third Front.
The parties are expected to protest over the issue at Parliament Gate on Friday.
Sources say that the parties have also reached out to the Biju Janata Dal (BJD) and are in talks with other non-BJP and non-Congress parties.
The parties say that they want discussion in Parliament over the coal blocks allocations and the Left says that a sitting Supreme Court judge must look into the CAG report on coal.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC