Take a look at Lalu's spitting image
Railway Minister spits on Gaya Railway Station platform after ordering a clean-up.
New Delhi: Just when one expects it the least, Railway minister Lalu Prasad throws up a surprise.
Be it his attempt to introduce earthen pots for beverages served in Indian Railways or the much-publicised clean-up drives.
However, on Tuesday as he announced a new train connecting Gaya in Bihar to south India, the railway minister was in his elements, ordering everybody about and issuing frenetic instructions.
He directed the rail authorities to give a face-lift to the station and improve the facilities. He also asked the railway administration to concentrate on cleanliness.
And finally, he just couldn't resist spat on the platform, leaving a betel stain after all the clean-up.
After inspecting the passengers' amenities and other facilities at Gaya railway station, Lalu said the new train would be introduced shortly.
He said the decision was taken in view of the increasing number of pasengers travelling to southern part of the country.
'' From religious point of view Gaya is an important place and the new train would facilitate the journey of those coming here to offer pinddan. Apart from this a lot of students are studying at different places in southern India and considering their requirements, the railway has decided to run a new train from Gaya,'' he said.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology