Lalu's daughter engaged to SP leader's son
The ceremony was attended by close family members of Lalu Yadav, including his wife Rabri Devi.
Ghaziabad: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's daughter Ragini on Tuesday got engaged with Samajwadi Party leader Jitendra Yadav's son at a low key ceremony in New Delhi.
The ceremony was attended by close family members of Lalu Yadav, including his wife and former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi, three daughters and a son, the groom's father Jitendra Yadav, who is the SP's Uttar Pradesh secretary, said.
The simple function, held in the national capital, was kept out of bounds for the media, he said.
The SP leader's 26-year-old son has pursued a course in Hotel Management along with an MBA from Switzerland, while RJD chief's fourth daughter is a B Tech degree holder.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Don't Boycott SAARC Summit, Hold it Without Pakistan: Congress
- Bangladesh Says Decision to Boycott SAARC Summit its Own
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit