DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lalu's daughter engaged to SP leader's son
The ceremony was attended by close family members of Lalu Yadav, including his wife Rabri Devi.
Ghaziabad: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's daughter Ragini on Tuesday got engaged with Samajwadi Party leader Jitendra Yadav's son at a low key ceremony in New Delhi.
The ceremony was attended by close family members of Lalu Yadav, including his wife and former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi, three daughters and a son, the groom's father Jitendra Yadav, who is the SP's Uttar Pradesh secretary, said.
The simple function, held in the national capital, was kept out of bounds for the media, he said.
The SP leader's 26-year-old son has pursued a course in Hotel Management along with an MBA from Switzerland, while RJD chief's fourth daughter is a B Tech degree holder.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?