Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company acc to rules: Akhilesh
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said.
Lucknow: Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company in Noida's sector 25 and Sector 32 A during the previous government had been according to the rules, the state government informed the Assembly on Thursday.
A total of 6,14,000 square metre were allotted to M/s Wave Infrastructure Private Limited (consortium) as per the rules, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said in a written reply to the Legislative Assembly.
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said. Chadha was killed in a shootout at his farmhouse in New Delhi's Chhattarpur area on November 17.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani