DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company acc to rules: Akhilesh
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said.
Lucknow: Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company in Noida's sector 25 and Sector 32 A during the previous government had been according to the rules, the state government informed the Assembly on Thursday.
A total of 6,14,000 square metre were allotted to M/s Wave Infrastructure Private Limited (consortium) as per the rules, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said in a written reply to the Legislative Assembly.
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said. Chadha was killed in a shootout at his farmhouse in New Delhi's Chhattarpur area on November 17.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh