Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company acc to rules: Akhilesh
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said.
Lucknow: Land allotted to Ponty Chadha's company in Noida's sector 25 and Sector 32 A during the previous government had been according to the rules, the state government informed the Assembly on Thursday.
A total of 6,14,000 square metre were allotted to M/s Wave Infrastructure Private Limited (consortium) as per the rules, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said in a written reply to the Legislative Assembly.
The said plots were allotted by the authority as per the prescribed procedure at the rate of Rs 1,07,003 per square metre, Yadav said. Chadha was killed in a shootout at his farmhouse in New Delhi's Chhattarpur area on November 17.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)