DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LDF betrayed Forward Bloc: Devarajan
G Devarajan said the Forward Bloc would contest in 11 seats on its own.
Thiruvananthapuram: All India Forward Bloc on Wednesday alleged the Left Democratic Front leadership in Kerala had betrayed the party by turning a blind eye to repeated requests to accommodate it in the Front.
The LDF had left many seats to `undeserving' parties and splinter groups while ignoring the Forward Bloc which was a Left party, AIFB's national secretary G Devarajan said.
"This neglect towards Forward Bloc will be brought to the notice of the central leadership of CPI-M and CPI," he told reporters here.
He said it was wrong to assume that Left unity could be realised merely with the unity of two communist parties.
He said the Forward Bloc would contest in 11 seats on its own in the April 13 assembly elections in Kerala.
To a question, Devarajan claimed the political atmosphere in West Bengal, where AIFB was part of the LDF, was favourable to the ruling Front.
Recommended For You
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon