LDF rule helped farmers in Kerala: CM
Welfare schemes of the LDF govt had helped agriculturists who were on the verge of committing suicide: Achuthananda
Kottayam: Kerala Chief Minister V S Achuthanandan on Tuesday said several welfare schemes of the Left Democratic Front (LDF) government had helped agriculturists who were on the verge of committing suicide.
Campaigning for LDF candidates in Kottayam, Achuthanandan said the government had made significant changes in all fields including industry, education, health and tourism. Measures were taken against price rise, he said.
Achuthanandan said he would not 'compromise' with those who destroy public property and show disrespect to women.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Bibi Russell's Tryst With Fashion: For, With and By Craftspeople
- Virat Kohli Picks Out Cheteshwar Pujara for Special Praise
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?