DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Left did nothing for Bengal minorities, says BJP
BJP on Friday claimed that the condition of minorities in the BJP-ruled states was far better.
Kolkata: Charging the ruling Left Front with doing nothing for the development of minorities in West Bengal, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday claimed that the condition of minorities in the BJP-ruled states was far better.
"According to the Sachar Committee report, maximum number of poor people belonging to the minority community reside in Bengal. But in BJP-ruled states the condition of minorities is hundred times better than that of the minorities in Bengal," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahnawz Hussain told reporters.
"During the last three decades, the left has done nothing for the minorities," he said.
Stressing that the BJP has never believed in identifying any person on the basis of caste and religion, Hussain said the party wanted the uplift of minorities based on talent.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Did Priyanka Chopra Just Talk About Her Relationship With Shah Rukh Khan?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar