DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: 2 MLAs who assaulted policeman sent to police custody
The two MLAs, along with three others, have been suspended from the Maharashtra Assembly for the rest of the year.
Mumbai: A Mumbai court on Thursday remanded two of the MLAs accused of assaulting a policeman outside the Maharashtra Assembly to police custody. MLAs Kshitij Thakur and Ram Kadam have been sent to custody till Friday.
The two, along with three other MLAs, assaulted Assistant Sub-Inspector Sachin Suryavanshi on Tuesday after moving a 'breach of privilege' motion against him. Thakur accused Suryavanshi of misbehaving with him while preventing him from speeding on the road earlier this week.
The five MLAs have been suspended from the Assembly for the rest of this year.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes