Maharashtra policeman assault: Probe panel finds 2 MLAs guilty
The committee in its report has given the benefit of the doubt to the other three MLAs citing inconclusive CCTV evidence .
Mumbai: The committee of legislators probing the attack on API Sachin Suryavanshi in the Maharashtra Assembly premises has held two MLAs, Kshitij Thakur and Ram Kadam, guilty. The committee in its report has given the benefit of the doubt to the other three MLAs citing inconclusive CCTV evidence and has recommended that the Speaker revokes their suspension.
The report also recommends that the suspension period of Thakur and Kadam be reduced and it be revoked in the first week of the monsoon session. The report is also critical of API Suryavanshi for his 'behaviour'.
The MLAs allegedly beat up the police officer Sachin Suryavanshi inside the state Assembly premises in March. The policeman beaten was also suspended after the incident.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right