Malayalam Superstar Suresh Gopi Joins BJP
File image of Malayalam film actor Suresh Gopi, Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament with his family at Parliament House. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi on Wednesday joined the BJP in the presence of Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and party General Secretary Bhupinder Yadav.
"The BJP will be strengthened further in Kerala by the joining of Suresh Gopi," Naqvi said after the actor's formal induction into the party.
The National Award winning actor was nominated to the Rajya Sabha in April. He was the star campaigner for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the Kerala assembly elections.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology