Malayalam Superstar Suresh Gopi Joins BJP
File image of Malayalam film actor Suresh Gopi, Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament with his family at Parliament House. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi on Wednesday joined the BJP in the presence of Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and party General Secretary Bhupinder Yadav.
"The BJP will be strengthened further in Kerala by the joining of Suresh Gopi," Naqvi said after the actor's formal induction into the party.
The National Award winning actor was nominated to the Rajya Sabha in April. He was the star campaigner for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the Kerala assembly elections.
Recommended For You
- West Indies vs India 2017: Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- GSAT-17 Communication Satellite Launched to Expand ISRO Fleet
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Steve Smith Gets Engaged as Battle With Cricket Australia Worsens