Mamata alleges 'bad handling' of Assam situation
Mamata's comments came after four persons were killed in Kokrajhar on Friday night.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday flayed the "bad handling" of the violence at Kokrajhar district in the neighbouring state of Assam.
"West Bengal has to bear the after-effect of violence in Assam. We do not support riots. Bad handling (of the situation)," she said without elaborating.
Her comments came after four persons were killed in Kokrajhar on Friday night amid indefinite curfew taking the toll in the fresh wave of violence between Bodos and Muslim migrants in the lower Assam district to 10.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner