DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamata alleges 'bad handling' of Assam situation
Mamata's comments came after four persons were killed in Kokrajhar on Friday night.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday flayed the "bad handling" of the violence at Kokrajhar district in the neighbouring state of Assam.
"West Bengal has to bear the after-effect of violence in Assam. We do not support riots. Bad handling (of the situation)," she said without elaborating.
Her comments came after four persons were killed in Kokrajhar on Friday night amid indefinite curfew taking the toll in the fresh wave of violence between Bodos and Muslim migrants in the lower Assam district to 10.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere