DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Centre sends Antony to meet Mamata over FDI
Acting as the Prime Minister's emissary, AK Antony may try and convince Mamata Banerjee to agree to some economic reform bills.
Kolkata: Defence Minister AK Antony met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the Writers' Building in Kolkata to convince her over FDI in retail.
Acting as the Prime Minister's emissary, Antony is likely to try and convince Mamata to agree to some of the economic reform bills like FDI in retail and forward trading.
The UPA is trying to pass these bills in the current monsoon session of Parliament. Mamata has always been a strong voice against FDI.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Through The Pages of History
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish