Centre sends Antony to meet Mamata over FDI
Acting as the Prime Minister's emissary, AK Antony may try and convince Mamata Banerjee to agree to some economic reform bills.
Kolkata: Defence Minister AK Antony met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the Writers' Building in Kolkata to convince her over FDI in retail.
Acting as the Prime Minister's emissary, Antony is likely to try and convince Mamata to agree to some of the economic reform bills like FDI in retail and forward trading.
The UPA is trying to pass these bills in the current monsoon session of Parliament. Mamata has always been a strong voice against FDI.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- SP Leader Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public