Mamata casts her vote, flashes victory sign
Six-phase polling in the state with 294 Assembly seats began on April 18 and will be over on May 10.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress supreme Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday cast her vote at Bhowanipore Assembly constituency in the metropolis from where party candidate Subrata Bakshi is contesting.
Mamata's convoy entered the polling booth thirty minutes before the close of polling as Trinamool supporters shouted slogans.
After casting her vote, she flashed the victory sign and left for an election meeting at Chinsurah in Hooghly district.
Six-phase polling in the state with 294 Assembly seats, began on April 18 and will be over on May 10.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology