DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamata casts her vote, flashes victory sign
Six-phase polling in the state with 294 Assembly seats began on April 18 and will be over on May 10.
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress supreme Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday cast her vote at Bhowanipore Assembly constituency in the metropolis from where party candidate Subrata Bakshi is contesting.
Mamata's convoy entered the polling booth thirty minutes before the close of polling as Trinamool supporters shouted slogans.
After casting her vote, she flashed the victory sign and left for an election meeting at Chinsurah in Hooghly district.
Six-phase polling in the state with 294 Assembly seats, began on April 18 and will be over on May 10.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet