DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mamata does it again, makes industrialists sing at meet
Sanjiv Goenka and CK Dhanuka were persuaded by Mamata to sing at the inauguration of the 'Bengal Leads' industry meet at Haldia.
Kolkata: Sanjiv Goenka and CK Dhanuka were on Tuesday persuaded by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to sing at the inauguration of the second edition of 'Bengal Leads' industry meet at Haldia.
Goenka, chairman of RP Sanjiv Goenka Group, and Dhanuka, chairman of Dhunseri Group, thereafter took up the microphone to sing 'Aae meri pyare vatan' with Goenka humming from behind.
They were later joined by Trinamool MP Sudip Bandopadhyay and everybody on the dais, including the Chief Minister, to sing 'Jodi tor dak sune keu naa aashe, tobe ekla cholo re'.
Dhanuka had earlier displayed his ability with the violin before Mamata Banerjee during the inauguration of Dhunseri's plant expansion programme at Haldia a few months ago.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan