Mamata does it again, makes industrialists sing at meet
Sanjiv Goenka and CK Dhanuka were persuaded by Mamata to sing at the inauguration of the 'Bengal Leads' industry meet at Haldia.
Kolkata: Sanjiv Goenka and CK Dhanuka were on Tuesday persuaded by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to sing at the inauguration of the second edition of 'Bengal Leads' industry meet at Haldia.
Goenka, chairman of RP Sanjiv Goenka Group, and Dhanuka, chairman of Dhunseri Group, thereafter took up the microphone to sing 'Aae meri pyare vatan' with Goenka humming from behind.
They were later joined by Trinamool MP Sudip Bandopadhyay and everybody on the dais, including the Chief Minister, to sing 'Jodi tor dak sune keu naa aashe, tobe ekla cholo re'.
Dhanuka had earlier displayed his ability with the violin before Mamata Banerjee during the inauguration of Dhunseri's plant expansion programme at Haldia a few months ago.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology