DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Angry Mamata publicly screams at her security guards
Mamata Banerjee lost her cool and publicly reprimanded the security guards for the delay in her car's arrival.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress (TMC) supremo Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday night lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for an alleged delay in the arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair.
Mamata, who had gone to the book fair, screamed and publicly reprimanded the security guards for the delay.
Mamata was seen yelling at one of her security personnel saying that he should be slapped. The man was then seen joining his hands, seeking forgiveness from the Trinamool chief.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when the West Bengal Chief Minister came out of gate number 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Chopra Just Talk About Her Relationship With Shah Rukh Khan?
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan