Angry Mamata publicly screams at her security guards
Mamata Banerjee lost her cool and publicly reprimanded the security guards for the delay in her car's arrival.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress (TMC) supremo Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday night lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for an alleged delay in the arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair.
Mamata, who had gone to the book fair, screamed and publicly reprimanded the security guards for the delay.
Mamata was seen yelling at one of her security personnel saying that he should be slapped. The man was then seen joining his hands, seeking forgiveness from the Trinamool chief.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when the West Bengal Chief Minister came out of gate number 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army