DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I want to topple the UPA government: Mamata
Mamata Banerjee said that her party will bring a no-confidence motion on the first day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
New Delhi: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday threatened to topple the UPA government and said that her party will bring a no-confidence motion on the first day of the Winter Session of Parliament which begins on November 22. "I want to topple this government. TMC will move no trust move against the UPA government on day 1 of Winter Session.," said the West Bengal Chief Minister.
Mamata said she is ready to speak to the CPI(M) and the BJP to topple the already battling UPA II. Mamata also called for a reaction from UPA allies. "BSP and SP must take a stand in Parliament," asserted Mamata.
In a surprising statement, Mamata said that she doesn't want to resort to token protests or merely censure the government.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017