DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I want to topple the UPA government: Mamata
Mamata Banerjee said that her party will bring a no-confidence motion on the first day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
New Delhi: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday threatened to topple the UPA government and said that her party will bring a no-confidence motion on the first day of the Winter Session of Parliament which begins on November 22. "I want to topple this government. TMC will move no trust move against the UPA government on day 1 of Winter Session.," said the West Bengal Chief Minister.
Mamata said she is ready to speak to the CPI(M) and the BJP to topple the already battling UPA II. Mamata also called for a reaction from UPA allies. "BSP and SP must take a stand in Parliament," asserted Mamata.
In a surprising statement, Mamata said that she doesn't want to resort to token protests or merely censure the government.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hosts Lose Half Their Side
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi