DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mani Shankar Aiyar calls Narendra Modi a scorpion
Aiyar also called the BJP the killer of Muslims and accused the party of trying to destroy India's unity.
New Delhi: The war of words between the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party hit a new low on Sunday as senior Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar referred to Narendra Modi as a scorpion and a snake after the Gujarat Chief Minister called equated the Congress party with termites. Aiyar also called the BJP the killer of Muslims and accused the party of trying to destroy India's unity.
Congress leader Rashid Alvi reminded BJP of Bangaru Laxman and Dilip Singh Judev's alleged corruption cases.
Union minister Rajiv Shukla also targeted Modi's statements and said, "The kind of language that Narendra Modi ji used today does not behove any leader of national stature. I think he is yet not capable of attaining the stature of a national leader. By spending crores belonging to Gujarat for self-propaganda, if someone thinks that he has become a national leader, then he is mistaken,"
Shukla added that now Modi is saying that Pranab Mukherjee should have become the prime minister but he supported Sangma during the presidential elections and not Mukherjee.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics