Manish Sisodia Flays Amit Shah For Attacking Arvind Kejriwal
File photo of Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. (PTI)
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Manish Sisodia on Friday denounced BJP President Amit Shah for criticizing Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over the army's surgical strikes.
"So now Amit Shah will issue certificates of patriotism?" the Delhi Deputy Chief Minister asked in a tweet.
Saying Amit Shah was not even qualified to take Kejriwal's name, Sisodia described the BJP President as a "black spot" on issues of political probity.
Slamming the BJP President, Sisodia said, "The army is ours. It belongs to the people. The soldiers belong to the people. Who has made Amit Shah a spokesperson for the army?"
Earlier in the day, the BJP leader accused Kejriwal of "doubting" the surgical strikes on terrorist launch pads across the Line of Control (LoC) and "casting aspersions on the bravery of our armed forces".
Both Kejriwal and the Aam Aadmi Party have repeatedly denied the charge.
Indian commandos raided terrorist launch pads across the LoC in Pakistani territory on the night of September 28-29, killing an unspecified number of terrorists. Pakistan denies this happened.
Sisodia also targeted the media. "Did anyone from the media at the press conference ask Amit Shah about the Bansal suicide?"
In his suicide note, senior bureaucrat B.K. Bansal named CBI officer Sanjeev Gautam of bragging that he was "Amit Shah's man".
Bansal alleged in his suicide note that CBI officers tortured his wife and daughter on Gautam's orders, first driving the two women to kill themselves and then Bansal and his son to also commit suicide.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet