DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM takes oath as Rajya Sabha member for 5th consecutive term
Manmohan Singh, who is the Leader of the Upper House, took oath in the chamber of Hamid Ansari at 10 am.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who was recently elected a member of the Rajya Sabha from Assam for the fifth consecutive term, takes oath on Monday morning.
Singh, who is the Leader of the Upper House, took oath in the chamber of Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari at 10 am. Another Congress member from Assam Santius Kujur will also take oath today.
The election to the two Rajya Sabha seats from Assam had taken place on May 30 and Congress had won both the seats.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics