PM to take oath as Rajya Sabha member today
PM will take oath in the chamber of Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari at 10 am.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who was recently elected a member of the Rajya Sabha from Assam for the fifth consecutive term, will take oath Monday morning.
Singh, who is the Leader of the Upper House, will take oath in the chamber of Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari at 10 am. Another Congress member from Assam Santius Kujur will also take oath today.
The election to the two Rajya Sabha seats from Assam had taken place on May 30 and Congress had won both the seats.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show