DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM to take oath as Rajya Sabha member today
PM will take oath in the chamber of Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari at 10 am.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who was recently elected a member of the Rajya Sabha from Assam for the fifth consecutive term, will take oath Monday morning.
Singh, who is the Leader of the Upper House, will take oath in the chamber of Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari at 10 am. Another Congress member from Assam Santius Kujur will also take oath today.
The election to the two Rajya Sabha seats from Assam had taken place on May 30 and Congress had won both the seats.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong