DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Manmohan Singh condemns serial blasts in Patna
Manmohan Singh urded the people of Bihar to maintain calm after serial bomb blasts exploded in Patna.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday condemned the serial blasts in Patna and called upon Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to speedily investigate and punish the perpetrators.
The Prime Minister spoke to Nitish Kumar on telephone and urged the people to maintain calm.
"The Prime Minister condemns the blasts which occurred at several places in Patna. He appeals to the people to maintain peace and calm," the Prime Minister Office's said on twitter.
A bomb exploded at the Patna railway station on Sunday morning killing one man. Two more blasts took place at the Gandhi Maidan and three outside.
The blasts took place hours before BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed a rally at the ground.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users