Kolkata: 2 ex-Maoists arrested near Mamata's residence
The two, identified as Chiranjeet Saha and Sukdeb Mahato, surrendered in January this year.
Kolkata: Two former Maoists were arrested in Kolkata on Saturday morning near the residence of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The duo said that they wanted an audience with Mamata to convey their problems to her.
The two, identified as Chiranjeet Saha and Sukdeb Mahato, surrendered in January this year. They are currently being interrogated at the Kalighat police station.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game