DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Might tie up with BJP in UP post-polls: JD(U)
Attacking Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Yadav said the Congress leader should break his silence on various scams in the UPA government.
Ballia: JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav on Monday said his party could forge a post-poll tie up with BJP in Uttar Pradesh and insisted that the decision of the two parties to contest separately should not be seen as a rift in the NDA.
He told reporters that there was no difference with BJP and both the parties were together.
Yadav said that if the post-poll situation so warranted, both the parties could form an alliance.
Attacking Rahul Gandhi, he said the Congress leader should break his silence on various scams in the UPA government.
He said no one would believe Rahul's statement that he would change the picture of UP if Congress came to power.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup