Jaitley call records: Police likely to question BJP's Sudhanshu Mittal
The police are likely to question him over his alleged links with detective Anurag Singh.
New Delhi: BJP leader Sudhanshu Mittal is likely to be questioned by the Delhi Police in the high profile case of senior party leader Arun Jaitley's call records. The police are likely to question him over his alleged links with detective Anurag Singh and whether he masterminded the entire operation.
Investigators are also closely investigating whether the internal rivalry within the BJP has led to this espionage operation. Sources have told CNN-IBN that Sudhanshu Mittal's call details were also taken out by Anurag Singh.
Anurag and his aides had been taking out call records of top BJP leaders over the past six to eight months. Three private detectives and one police constable have been arrested so far.
Constable Arvind Dabas, who was arrested in case in February 2013 has applied for bail. His hearing is expected to come up in a Delhi Court on Saturday. Dabas was arrested on February 14, along with three private detectives.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance