DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaitley call records: Police likely to question BJP's Sudhanshu Mittal
The police are likely to question him over his alleged links with detective Anurag Singh.
New Delhi: BJP leader Sudhanshu Mittal is likely to be questioned by the Delhi Police in the high profile case of senior party leader Arun Jaitley's call records. The police are likely to question him over his alleged links with detective Anurag Singh and whether he masterminded the entire operation.
Investigators are also closely investigating whether the internal rivalry within the BJP has led to this espionage operation. Sources have told CNN-IBN that Sudhanshu Mittal's call details were also taken out by Anurag Singh.
Anurag and his aides had been taking out call records of top BJP leaders over the past six to eight months. Three private detectives and one police constable have been arrested so far.
Constable Arvind Dabas, who was arrested in case in February 2013 has applied for bail. His hearing is expected to come up in a Delhi Court on Saturday. Dabas was arrested on February 14, along with three private detectives.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet