Joshi hits out at Cong over Nagaland Gov appointment
The BJP leader said Ashwani Kumar's as the Governor of Nagaland appointment was an unhealthy nexus.
New Delhi: Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader MM Joshi has hit out at the Congress for appointing former Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director Ashwani Kumar as Nagaland Governor. He said that this was an unhealthy nexus.
"If you look at the successive appointments of CBI Directors to various posts of governors and the like, it only shows that the CBI is being used," the BJP leader said.
"The quid pro quo in this relationship is in the form of a new assignment," he added.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone