MNS leader Hemant Godse crosses over to Shiv Sena
Godse alleged there was a tacit alliance between NCP's Chhagan Bhujbal, and MNS chief Raj Thackeray's close aide and MLA, Vasant Gite.
Mumbai: Hemant Godse, an MNS leader from Nashik, on Sunday joined Shiv Sena with his supporters. Nephew of former Shiv Sena MP Rajabhau Godse, Hemant is a corporator and had contested from Nashik in the 2009 Lok Sabha elections against Samir Bhujbal (NCP) and lost by a narrow margin.
He joined Shiv Sena in the presence of party president Uddhav Thackeray at the latter's residence 'Matoshree' in Mumbai. Godse alleged there was a tacit alliance between NCP's Chhagan Bhujbal, and MNS chief Raj Thackeray's close aide and MLA, Vasant Gite.
"Local MNS leaders are drawing up strategy to ensure that next Lok Sabha election would be smooth for Bhujbal," he said.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India