Modi and I share the same dream, says Shashi Tharoor
On Modi's statement that he never dreamt of becoming the PM, Tharoor said it's also his dream that Modi should never hold that post.
Indore: Congress leader and Union Minister Shashi Tharoor took potshots at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi over his statement that he never dreamt of becoming the prime minister.
"It's also my dream that Modi should never become the prime minister. In a sense, my dream and his dream are the same," he remarked during an informal chat with reporters here.
The Lok Sabha MP from Kerala was asked to comment on the BJP stalwart's statement that he does not dream of occupying the top post and would respect the people's mandate for serving Gujarat till 2017.
Tharoor said the Madhya Pradesh government should speed up the process of allotting permanent site for the Indian Institute of Technology, Indore.
The Minister of State for Human Resource Development was at Mhow near here to attend a function at the IIT, which currently operates out of a temporary premises.
Earlier, the UN diplomat-turned-politician inaugurated the first radio telescope prepared by IIT, Indore.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century