Modi in company of Bollywood vamps in new posters
The poster says that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is more dangerous than Shashikala and Lalita Pawar.
Rajkot: In the continuing poster war against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, fresh posters have sprung up in parts of Rajkot town showing him in the company of Bollywood's wicked matriarchs and vamps.
"Modi is more dangerous than Shashikala and Lalita Pawar. Modi has got Keshubhai and Shankarsinh quarrelling, has divided society, is he a dangerous mother-in-law?" says the poster, which has a saree-clad Modi flanked by the devious ladies of Bollywood oldies. These posters have appeared on Race Course Ring Road, Tagore Road and near Mayor's residence.
Both Lalita Pawar and Shashikala had famously essayed the role of scheming matriarchs who created rift in the family.
Earlier anti-Modi and pro-Sanjay Joshi posters had appeared in several places in Gujarat and Delhi which were critical of Modi's style of functioning and prime ministerial ambition.
Joshi, an RSS hand and friend-turned-foe of Modi, was recently forced out of the BJP's national executive on the insistence of the Gujarat Chief Minister and he eventually quit the party.
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India