Modi in company of Bollywood vamps in new posters
The poster says that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is more dangerous than Shashikala and Lalita Pawar.
Rajkot: In the continuing poster war against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, fresh posters have sprung up in parts of Rajkot town showing him in the company of Bollywood's wicked matriarchs and vamps.
"Modi is more dangerous than Shashikala and Lalita Pawar. Modi has got Keshubhai and Shankarsinh quarrelling, has divided society, is he a dangerous mother-in-law?" says the poster, which has a saree-clad Modi flanked by the devious ladies of Bollywood oldies. These posters have appeared on Race Course Ring Road, Tagore Road and near Mayor's residence.
Both Lalita Pawar and Shashikala had famously essayed the role of scheming matriarchs who created rift in the family.
Earlier anti-Modi and pro-Sanjay Joshi posters had appeared in several places in Gujarat and Delhi which were critical of Modi's style of functioning and prime ministerial ambition.
Joshi, an RSS hand and friend-turned-foe of Modi, was recently forced out of the BJP's national executive on the insistence of the Gujarat Chief Minister and he eventually quit the party.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology