Narendra Modi to inaugurate Ramdev's school in Haridwar
The Gujarat Chief Minister is in Haridwar to inaugurate Ramdev's new school 'Acharya Kulam'.
Haridwar: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and yoga guru Baba Ramdev are set to share the stage at Haridwar. The Gujarat Chief Minister is in Haridwar to inaugurate Ramdev's new school 'Acharya Kulam'.
This is a vedic-cum-modern education centre near Patanjali Yog Vidyapith in Haridwar. Many spiritual leaders and followers are also expected to attend the function.
This comes days after Ramdev had backed Modi as a Prime Ministerial candidate. Ramdev had described the Gujarat Chief Minister as a symbol of development and good governance and asked people to support him.
"Modi is a symbol of development and good governance and people have a lot of expectations from him. He is a good leader and the people should support such a leader," Ramdev had said.
Ramdev, who earlier had urged the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to change its priorities and project Modi as its leader in the next Lok Sabha elections, had said he would not take the political plunge but would continue working to bring political change in the country.
(With additional information from IANS)
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology