Narendra Modi to inaugurate Ramdev's school in Haridwar
The Gujarat Chief Minister is in Haridwar to inaugurate Ramdev's new school 'Acharya Kulam'.
Haridwar: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and yoga guru Baba Ramdev are set to share the stage at Haridwar. The Gujarat Chief Minister is in Haridwar to inaugurate Ramdev's new school 'Acharya Kulam'.
This is a vedic-cum-modern education centre near Patanjali Yog Vidyapith in Haridwar. Many spiritual leaders and followers are also expected to attend the function.
This comes days after Ramdev had backed Modi as a Prime Ministerial candidate. Ramdev had described the Gujarat Chief Minister as a symbol of development and good governance and asked people to support him.
"Modi is a symbol of development and good governance and people have a lot of expectations from him. He is a good leader and the people should support such a leader," Ramdev had said.
Ramdev, who earlier had urged the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to change its priorities and project Modi as its leader in the next Lok Sabha elections, had said he would not take the political plunge but would continue working to bring political change in the country.
(With additional information from IANS)
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence