DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Modi likely to go to Bihar, pay condolence to Kailashpati Mishra
Veteran BJP leader Kailashpati Mishra died on Saturday after prolonged illness.
Patna: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and senior BJP leaders will arrive in Patna on Sunday to pay condolence to veteran BJP leader Kailashpati Mishra, who died on Saturday after prolonged illness, party sources said in Patna. "Narendra Modi telephoned me to say that he will be coming to Patna tomorrow to pay condolence to Mishra," Bihar BJP President C P Thakur said.
Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi confirmed arrival of Narendra Modi, BJP veteran L K Advani, leader of opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj, party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley and BJP General Secretary Ananth Kumar. "These leaders would stay here for a brief period and return after paying condolence at Mishra's residence," Sushil Modi said.
Modi was not invited for elections in Bihar in 2005 as well in 2010 following strong protest by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs