DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NCTC will compromise the security of people: Modi
Narendra Modi in his letter to the Prime Mintier also said that the proposed step is illegal and unconstitutional.
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday wrote a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, urging him not to set up National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC).
Modi in his letter to the Prime Mintier claimed that setting up NCTC will compromise the safety and security of the people of India.
"The proposed step is illegal and unconstitutional, and will compromise the safety and security of the people of India," Modi said.
Modi further said that most of the Chief Ministers including those from Congress took very strong exception to the proposal as it will compromise the ongoing fight against terrorism to ensure safety and security of the people of this country.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan