DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MEA should be restructured to enhance performance: Modi
Narendra Modi also mooted a new model, the P4 model, of including people in various initiatives of the government with the private sector.
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said Ministry of External Affairs' (MEA) performance can be increased by spiting it into two, with one dealing in regional diplomacy and the other in trade.
While addressing the first Think India Dialogue of Network 18, Modi also mooted a new model, the P4 model, of including people in various initiatives of the government with the private sector. "It is my P4 model of governance, whereby people are made a part of the decision-making process," Modi said.
Modi, who had earlier in the day addressed the FICCI Ladies Organisation, said that India was being hurt by the rot in its political system that viewed the common man as the "seeker" and itself as the "provider". "That, I would say, is a crime. The man in front of you is an Indian. He deserves to be treated well," Modi said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar