BJP prepares for a mega Narendra Modi rally in Delhi on Sept 29
Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29.
New Delhi: The BJP is preparing for a mega rally for its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the national capital later in September.
Starting from Thursday, Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29. The rally will focus on corruption, price rise, and law and order.
This will be the first time Modi will be addressing a rally in Delhi after being nominated as the BJP's prime ministerial candidate. Modi addressed his first rally after being anointed the BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 general elections in Haryana's Rewari town.
Meanwhile, the Gujarat government has written to the Centre asking for an upgrade to Modi's security cover during his election rallies outside the state. The National Security Guards (NSG) has upgraded his security at his residence after he was named the BJP poll campaign chief in June. Currently he enjoys a 'Z++' security cover by the NSG.
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 5
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Quetta Terror: How The Suicide Attack That Claimed Over 60 Lives Panned Out