DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP prepares for a mega Narendra Modi rally in Delhi on Sept 29
Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29.
New Delhi: The BJP is preparing for a mega rally for its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the national capital later in September.
Starting from Thursday, Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29. The rally will focus on corruption, price rise, and law and order.
This will be the first time Modi will be addressing a rally in Delhi after being nominated as the BJP's prime ministerial candidate. Modi addressed his first rally after being anointed the BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 general elections in Haryana's Rewari town.
Meanwhile, the Gujarat government has written to the Centre asking for an upgrade to Modi's security cover during his election rallies outside the state. The National Security Guards (NSG) has upgraded his security at his residence after he was named the BJP poll campaign chief in June. Currently he enjoys a 'Z++' security cover by the NSG.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?