BJP prepares for a mega Narendra Modi rally in Delhi on Sept 29
Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29.
New Delhi: The BJP is preparing for a mega rally for its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the national capital later in September.
Starting from Thursday, Delhi BJP is planning to install LED screens at 100 locations in Delhi to attract people for the rally slated on September 29. The rally will focus on corruption, price rise, and law and order.
This will be the first time Modi will be addressing a rally in Delhi after being nominated as the BJP's prime ministerial candidate. Modi addressed his first rally after being anointed the BJP's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 general elections in Haryana's Rewari town.
Meanwhile, the Gujarat government has written to the Centre asking for an upgrade to Modi's security cover during his election rallies outside the state. The National Security Guards (NSG) has upgraded his security at his residence after he was named the BJP poll campaign chief in June. Currently he enjoys a 'Z++' security cover by the NSG.
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Watch the five claims of Sharif at the 71st session of UNGA
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir