Watch: Narendra Modi's speech at BJP rally
Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the Gujarat Chief Minister slammed it over the NCTC.
Mumbai: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Mumbai on Friday, hit out at the Centre, saying the UPA government had no leader or policy. Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the BJP leader slammed it over the National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC).
Modi said that the norms of the Central counter-terror body denied the states their rights. The Gujarat Chief Minister further alleged a conspiracy behind the constant fall of rupee.
Modi said, "The Prime Minister should answer why the rupee is falling constantly. I see a conspiracy behind this."
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1