Watch: Narendra Modi's speech at BJP rally
Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the Gujarat Chief Minister slammed it over the NCTC.
Mumbai: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Mumbai on Friday, hit out at the Centre, saying the UPA government had no leader or policy. Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the BJP leader slammed it over the National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC).
Modi said that the norms of the Central counter-terror body denied the states their rights. The Gujarat Chief Minister further alleged a conspiracy behind the constant fall of rupee.
Modi said, "The Prime Minister should answer why the rupee is falling constantly. I see a conspiracy behind this."
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World