DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: Narendra Modi's speech at BJP rally
Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the Gujarat Chief Minister slammed it over the NCTC.
Mumbai: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Mumbai on Friday, hit out at the Centre, saying the UPA government had no leader or policy. Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the BJP leader slammed it over the National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC).
Modi said that the norms of the Central counter-terror body denied the states their rights. The Gujarat Chief Minister further alleged a conspiracy behind the constant fall of rupee.
Modi said, "The Prime Minister should answer why the rupee is falling constantly. I see a conspiracy behind this."
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup