Watch: Narendra Modi's speech at BJP rally
Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the Gujarat Chief Minister slammed it over the NCTC.
Mumbai: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) rally in Mumbai on Friday, hit out at the Centre, saying the UPA government had no leader or policy. Terming the UPA government as a 'Darbar of Nirmal Baba', the BJP leader slammed it over the National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC).
Modi said that the norms of the Central counter-terror body denied the states their rights. The Gujarat Chief Minister further alleged a conspiracy behind the constant fall of rupee.
Modi said, "The Prime Minister should answer why the rupee is falling constantly. I see a conspiracy behind this."
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn