VHP denies reports of Narendra Modi planning to visit Ayodhya
There were reports that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was planning to visit Ayodhya this month.
New Delhi: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad has issued a statement denying reports of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi planning to visit Ayodhya. There were reports that Modi was planning to visit Ayodhya this month.
Reports had said that during his Ayodhya visit, Modi was expected to offer prayers at the disputed site. Reportedly, the VHP had also called a meeting of Hindu saints who played active roles in the Ram temple movement in 1990s.
Reports said that Ashok Singhal, Praveen Togadia, Gorakhpur MP Yogi Aditya Nath and yoga guru Ashok Singhal, Praveen Togadia would welcome Modi in Ayodhya.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner