DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
VHP denies reports of Narendra Modi planning to visit Ayodhya
There were reports that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was planning to visit Ayodhya this month.
New Delhi: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad has issued a statement denying reports of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi planning to visit Ayodhya. There were reports that Modi was planning to visit Ayodhya this month.
Reports had said that during his Ayodhya visit, Modi was expected to offer prayers at the disputed site. Reportedly, the VHP had also called a meeting of Hindu saints who played active roles in the Ram temple movement in 1990s.
Reports said that Ashok Singhal, Praveen Togadia, Gorakhpur MP Yogi Aditya Nath and yoga guru Ashok Singhal, Praveen Togadia would welcome Modi in Ayodhya.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835