DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Modi's appointment has galvanised party cadre: BJP
BJP has also denied rift with Shiv Sena which had earlier criticised Narendra Modi on the issue of Uttarakhand rescue operation though withdrew its remarks later.
Pune: BJP on Friday said the appointment of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as its campaign spearhead was having a "galvanising" effect on the party cadre.
Modi's new role has "galvanised" the party cadre and also the people who have welcomed his "leadership" role, BJP spokesman Prakash Jawdekar told reporters here.
In reply to a question, Jawdekar said NDA would grow in strength and denied rift with Shiv Sena which had earlier criticised Modi on the issue of Uttarakhand rescue operation though withdrew its remarks later.
Referring to BJP leader Gopinath Munde's reported statement on the government funding of elections, he said Munde had raised a "valid" point in connection with electoral reforms.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO