Modi's appointment has galvanised party cadre: BJP
BJP has also denied rift with Shiv Sena which had earlier criticised Narendra Modi on the issue of Uttarakhand rescue operation though withdrew its remarks later.
Pune: BJP on Friday said the appointment of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as its campaign spearhead was having a "galvanising" effect on the party cadre.
Modi's new role has "galvanised" the party cadre and also the people who have welcomed his "leadership" role, BJP spokesman Prakash Jawdekar told reporters here.
In reply to a question, Jawdekar said NDA would grow in strength and denied rift with Shiv Sena which had earlier criticised Modi on the issue of Uttarakhand rescue operation though withdrew its remarks later.
Referring to BJP leader Gopinath Munde's reported statement on the government funding of elections, he said Munde had raised a "valid" point in connection with electoral reforms.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology