Morphed photograph of Andhra CM uploaded on website
A police officer said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
Hyderabad: Leader of the Congress party on Wednesday lodged a complaint with the police that a morphed photograph of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has been uploaded on a social networking website.
The complaint has been lodged at Central Crime Station. A police officer in the Cyber Crime cell said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
"We have already sent a mail to the authorities of the website to remove it and it is under process. A case will also be registered very soon," a police officer in the Cyber Crime Cell said.
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls