Morphed photograph of Andhra CM uploaded on website
A police officer said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
Hyderabad: Leader of the Congress party on Wednesday lodged a complaint with the police that a morphed photograph of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has been uploaded on a social networking website.
The complaint has been lodged at Central Crime Station. A police officer in the Cyber Crime cell said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
"We have already sent a mail to the authorities of the website to remove it and it is under process. A case will also be registered very soon," a police officer in the Cyber Crime Cell said.
- Cyclonic Storm Kyant May be Heading Towards Andhra Pradesh
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies