DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Morphed photograph of Andhra CM uploaded on website
A police officer said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
Hyderabad: Leader of the Congress party on Wednesday lodged a complaint with the police that a morphed photograph of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has been uploaded on a social networking website.
The complaint has been lodged at Central Crime Station. A police officer in the Cyber Crime cell said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
"We have already sent a mail to the authorities of the website to remove it and it is under process. A case will also be registered very soon," a police officer in the Cyber Crime Cell said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users