DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Morphed photograph of Andhra CM uploaded on website
A police officer said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
Hyderabad: Leader of the Congress party on Wednesday lodged a complaint with the police that a morphed photograph of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has been uploaded on a social networking website.
The complaint has been lodged at Central Crime Station. A police officer in the Cyber Crime cell said that a mail had been sent to the authorities of the website for the removal of the photograph.
"We have already sent a mail to the authorities of the website to remove it and it is under process. A case will also be registered very soon," a police officer in the Cyber Crime Cell said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan