Deepender Hooda scores above average on MPs performance card
Deepender, son of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, scored high on accessibility and trustworthiness.
Sitting MP from Rohtak Deepender Singh Hooda has scored above the average in a survey that rated MPs' performance. The survey has been done by CNN-IBN and ADR.
Deepender, son of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, scored high on accessibility and trustworthiness. His score was under 8 out of 10 on both.
He has been rated 8 on provision of Law and Order, 8 on public transport and good roads, 7 for providing better schools, 6.6 for provision of safe drinking water and 6.4 for primary health centres.
Deepender scored over 6 on women's safety and creation of job opportunities, making his overall rating 6.77.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Sunderland Relegated from Premier League After 10 Seasons
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her