Praful Patel scores low on on MPs performance card
Praful Patel's overall rating is 4.45, which is below the average rating of 5.61.
Union Minister Praful Patel's overall rating as an MP is below the average. The survey has been done by CNN-IBN and ADR.
Patel, MP from Bhandara-Gondiya in Maharashtra scored 5.4 on accessibility and trustworthiness.
Nationalist Congress Party leader and Minister for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Patel is a four time MP from Bhandara-Gondiya.
He scored 5.4 on maintenance of law and order, 5.4 for providing good public transport and providing primary health centres, 5.3 for both provision of roads and good schools, 5.3 for availability of safe drinking water.
Patel was rated 5.4 on women's safety and 5.48 for ensuring employment opportunities. Praful Patel's overall rating is 4.45, which is below the average rating of 5.61.
Recommended For You
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- What a hero!Atif Aslam Stops Concert Mid-Way to Rescue a Girl From Being Eve-Teased
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know
- Musical magicJaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Raghu Dixit, Swanand Kirkire to Perform This Year