Praful Patel scores low on on MPs performance card
Praful Patel's overall rating is 4.45, which is below the average rating of 5.61.
Union Minister Praful Patel's overall rating as an MP is below the average. The survey has been done by CNN-IBN and ADR.
Patel, MP from Bhandara-Gondiya in Maharashtra scored 5.4 on accessibility and trustworthiness.
Nationalist Congress Party leader and Minister for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Patel is a four time MP from Bhandara-Gondiya.
He scored 5.4 on maintenance of law and order, 5.4 for providing good public transport and providing primary health centres, 5.3 for both provision of roads and good schools, 5.3 for availability of safe drinking water.
Patel was rated 5.4 on women's safety and 5.48 for ensuring employment opportunities. Praful Patel's overall rating is 4.45, which is below the average rating of 5.61.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- IPL 2017: Tahir and Ferguson Shine as Pune Humiliate Bangalore
- Sunderland Relegated from Premier League After 10 Seasons
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Steals Show as Mumbai Beat Gujarat in Super Over