MP Chief Minister lashes out against English language
Chouhan said that though only a handful of people speak English, they have shown that nothing could be done without this language.
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has strongly opposed the English language by saying that it was necessary to exorcise its ghost.
Speaking at a function organised by the Dattopant Thengadi Research Organisation last evening, Chouhan said that though only a handful of people speak English, they have shown that nothing could be done without this language.
He said that this English-speaking group never want the compulsion of English to end, because they fear that if it happens, even people from remote villages would become IAS or IPS officers.
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead