DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP Chief Minister lashes out against English language
Chouhan said that though only a handful of people speak English, they have shown that nothing could be done without this language.
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has strongly opposed the English language by saying that it was necessary to exorcise its ghost.
Speaking at a function organised by the Dattopant Thengadi Research Organisation last evening, Chouhan said that though only a handful of people speak English, they have shown that nothing could be done without this language.
He said that this English-speaking group never want the compulsion of English to end, because they fear that if it happens, even people from remote villages would become IAS or IPS officers.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs