MP Congress to Honour Sacked BSF Jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav
File photo: BSF jawan Tej Bahadur
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said it will felicitate sacked BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav.
“Congress would felicitate Bharat Mata’s brave son jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav who offered evidence of corruption in BSF,” state Congress president Arun Yadav tweeted.
Yadav, who had highlighted the poor quality of food served to soldiers through a social media post, was dismissed from service on Wednesday.
Tej Bahadur was sacked on the basis of a report of a staff court of inquiry (SCoI). The inquiry found the constable-rank jawan guilty of making false charges and gross indiscipline.
The official statement released by BSF held Tej Bahadur guilty of lying about food quality and not adhering to formal grievance redressal mechanism of the force.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- Azlan Shah 2017: Harmanpreet Slams Brace As India Blank Kiwis 3-0
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over