MP Congress to Honour Sacked BSF Jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav
File photo: BSF jawan Tej Bahadur
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress on Thursday said it will felicitate sacked BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav.
“Congress would felicitate Bharat Mata’s brave son jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav who offered evidence of corruption in BSF,” state Congress president Arun Yadav tweeted.
Yadav, who had highlighted the poor quality of food served to soldiers through a social media post, was dismissed from service on Wednesday.
Tej Bahadur was sacked on the basis of a report of a staff court of inquiry (SCoI). The inquiry found the constable-rank jawan guilty of making false charges and gross indiscipline.
The official statement released by BSF held Tej Bahadur guilty of lying about food quality and not adhering to formal grievance redressal mechanism of the force.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Antalya Open: Ramkumar Stuns World Number 8 Thiem to Enter Quarters
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines