DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Former MP overstays in bungalow, evicted forcibly
Ex-BJP MP Nand Kumar Sai lost the last Lok Sabha elections.
New Delhi: Former Lok Sabha Member of Parliament of the Bharatiya Janata Party Nand Kumar Sai has been evicted from his bungalow in New Delhi's South Avenue.
Sai, who from elected from Chhattisgarh, has been evicted for overstaying in his official residence. He lost the last General Elections and has been overstaying since then.
He was elected to the Rajya Sabha in August but had not given a new application to continue living in the bungalow.
A CNN-IBN report just a few days back had revealed that six former MPs and nine former ministers were still occupying palatial bungalows in Lutyens Zone although they have lost the Lok Sabha elections.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi