Former MP overstays in bungalow, evicted forcibly
Ex-BJP MP Nand Kumar Sai lost the last Lok Sabha elections.
New Delhi: Former Lok Sabha Member of Parliament of the Bharatiya Janata Party Nand Kumar Sai has been evicted from his bungalow in New Delhi's South Avenue.
Sai, who from elected from Chhattisgarh, has been evicted for overstaying in his official residence. He lost the last General Elections and has been overstaying since then.
He was elected to the Rajya Sabha in August but had not given a new application to continue living in the bungalow.
A CNN-IBN report just a few days back had revealed that six former MPs and nine former ministers were still occupying palatial bungalows in Lutyens Zone although they have lost the Lok Sabha elections.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology