DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP govt employees not paid as CM is insensitive: Cong
Ajay Singh said that employees of the public health, engineering and transport departments have not got their salaries and allowances.
Bhopal: Opposition Congress in Madhya Pradesh on Monday strongly criticised the BJP state government for not paying salaries and allowances to government employees. "The fact that many families in the state won't be able to celebrate Dhanteras or Diwali shows that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is no longer sensitive," leader of opposition in the MP assembly Ajay Singh said.
He said employees of the public health, engineering and transport departments have not got their salaries and allowances, though the chief minister celebrated Dhanteras in the BJP office and even went shopping.
He said that at a time when the state government spent crores of rupees on the global investors' meet in Indore, it did not have any right to say that it did not have the budget to pay employees.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs