MP govt employees not paid as CM is insensitive: Cong
Ajay Singh said that employees of the public health, engineering and transport departments have not got their salaries and allowances.
Bhopal: Opposition Congress in Madhya Pradesh on Monday strongly criticised the BJP state government for not paying salaries and allowances to government employees. "The fact that many families in the state won't be able to celebrate Dhanteras or Diwali shows that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is no longer sensitive," leader of opposition in the MP assembly Ajay Singh said.
He said employees of the public health, engineering and transport departments have not got their salaries and allowances, though the chief minister celebrated Dhanteras in the BJP office and even went shopping.
He said that at a time when the state government spent crores of rupees on the global investors' meet in Indore, it did not have any right to say that it did not have the budget to pay employees.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"