DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP HC issues notice to govt on Pataudi family's plea
Sharmila Tagore, son Saif and daughters Soha and Saba filed the plea alleging govt interference in their land.
Jabalpur: Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued notices to the state government on a petition filed by members of the erstwhile royal family of Bhopal, including Sharmila Tagore, on the issue of government's "interference" with the 800 acres of land near Bhopal's Upper Lake.
The notices were issued by the bench headed by Justice Rajendra Menon on Tuesday to the State, the officials of Urban Administration, Revenue, Town and Country Planning Department, Bhopal Collector and the Bhopal Municipal Corporation.
The petitioners, including Bollywood stars Sharmila Tagore, Saif Ali Khan, Soha and Saba Ali Khan Pataudi claim that the land belongs to Pataudi family, which has been using it for farming and other activities for long, but the state officials were interfering with its usage.
The court has fixed March 18 as the next date of hearing.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017