Amar Singh quits as Samajwadi Party Gen Secy
Amar Singh has quit the Samajwadi Party on health grounds.
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Amar Singh on Wednesday resigned as General Secretary of the party on health grounds and said he wanted to devote more time to his family. He also said he had no differences with SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and would never speak "a word" against him.
"I have resigned on health grounds. I have to devote more time towards my responsibilities to my family. There are no difference with (party chief) Mulayam Singh," Amar Singh, who is in Dubai, told a news channel.
"I am grateful to Mulayam Singh for the opportunities given and all my life I will not speak a word against him," he added.
Amar Singh, who had last year undergone a kidney transplant in Singapore, is likely to return from Dubai on Friday.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Jaguar F-Pace Launch in India on October 20, Price Starts at Rs 68.4 Lakh
- All-new XE, F-Pace, and Evoque convertible: Top 3 cars to watch out from Jaguar's stables at the Auto Expo 2016
- 2015 LA Auto Show: What to look forward to at the annual auto exhibition
- Jaguar unveils sports car-inspired F-Pace luxury SUV