DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amar Singh quits as Samajwadi Party Gen Secy
Amar Singh has quit the Samajwadi Party on health grounds.
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Amar Singh on Wednesday resigned as General Secretary of the party on health grounds and said he wanted to devote more time to his family. He also said he had no differences with SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and would never speak "a word" against him.
"I have resigned on health grounds. I have to devote more time towards my responsibilities to my family. There are no difference with (party chief) Mulayam Singh," Amar Singh, who is in Dubai, told a news channel.
"I am grateful to Mulayam Singh for the opportunities given and all my life I will not speak a word against him," he added.
Amar Singh, who had last year undergone a kidney transplant in Singapore, is likely to return from Dubai on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win