DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mulayam warns bureaucrats against holding multiple offices
"A long list of transfers are in the offing...once it is done transfer orders will not be changed," Yadav said.
Lucknow: Giving a strict message to bureaucracy, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Wednesday said that a long list of transfers was in the offing and once it was done it would not be cancelled. "A long list of transfers (of officers) are in the offing...once it is done transfer orders will not be changed," Yadav said while addressing party workers here.
Yadav, who had been vocal against officers, had earlier said that there were many officers, who are holding more than one departments and the practice is not good. Recently, a number of provincial police service (PPS) and Provincial civil services (PCS) officials have been promoted as IPS and IAS respectively triggering speculation of large scale transfers.
Coming down heavily on bureaucracy, Urban Development Minister Mohammad Azam Khan, who was also present on the occasion, said that in previous BSP regime bureaucrats were used for doing "wrong deeds". "In previous BSP regime, bureaucracy were used for doing wrong deeds", he said.
"They (bureaucrats) have misconception that they are running the government. They only want promotion and posting," he added.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City