Uproar in Maha Assembly over Thane building collapse
Shiv Sena MLAs demanded the arrest of Thane Municipal Commissioner RA Rajeev.
Mumbai: Maharshatra Assembly witnessed an uproar on Monday over last week's horrific building collapse in Thane. Shiv Sena MLAs demanded the arrest of Thane Municipal Commissioner RA Rajeev.
Seventy four people have died and more than 60 were injured after a seven-storey building collapsed in Mumbra last week.
Thane Police on Saturday arrested seven people including builders Jameel Qureshi and Saleem Shaikh, the Suspended Deputy Commissioner of Thane Municipal Corporation, the Assistant Municipal Commissioner, the Assistant Sub-Inspector of the local police station and the local corporator.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif