Uproar in Maha Assembly over Thane building collapse
Shiv Sena MLAs demanded the arrest of Thane Municipal Commissioner RA Rajeev.
Mumbai: Maharshatra Assembly witnessed an uproar on Monday over last week's horrific building collapse in Thane. Shiv Sena MLAs demanded the arrest of Thane Municipal Commissioner RA Rajeev.
Seventy four people have died and more than 60 were injured after a seven-storey building collapsed in Mumbra last week.
Thane Police on Saturday arrested seven people including builders Jameel Qureshi and Saleem Shaikh, the Suspended Deputy Commissioner of Thane Municipal Corporation, the Assistant Municipal Commissioner, the Assistant Sub-Inspector of the local police station and the local corporator.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards