Muzaffarnagar mahapanchayat shouldn't have been allowed, says NCM
The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
Muzaffarnagar: A report by the National Commission for Minorities has said that the Nangla mahapanchayat should not have been allowed in Muzaffarnagar. The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
The reports also says, "It is regrettable that MLAs addressed the gathering and did nothing to calm the situation." It says the confidence in police is shaken and that Muslims mistrust the PAC.
The report has recommended that the CRPF supported by RAF be deployed in the district in the coming months. Lashing out at the administration the report says the initial spark was lit in the villages because of an apparent lack of preparedness at that level.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1