DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Muzaffarnagar mahapanchayat shouldn't have been allowed, says NCM
The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
Muzaffarnagar: A report by the National Commission for Minorities has said that the Nangla mahapanchayat should not have been allowed in Muzaffarnagar. The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
The reports also says, "It is regrettable that MLAs addressed the gathering and did nothing to calm the situation." It says the confidence in police is shaken and that Muslims mistrust the PAC.
The report has recommended that the CRPF supported by RAF be deployed in the district in the coming months. Lashing out at the administration the report says the initial spark was lit in the villages because of an apparent lack of preparedness at that level.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish