Muzaffarnagar mahapanchayat shouldn't have been allowed, says NCM
The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
Muzaffarnagar: A report by the National Commission for Minorities has said that the Nangla mahapanchayat should not have been allowed in Muzaffarnagar. The report says that the explanation that the administration was unable to prevent the mahapanchayat is unacceptable.
The reports also says, "It is regrettable that MLAs addressed the gathering and did nothing to calm the situation." It says the confidence in police is shaken and that Muslims mistrust the PAC.
The report has recommended that the CRPF supported by RAF be deployed in the district in the coming months. Lashing out at the administration the report says the initial spark was lit in the villages because of an apparent lack of preparedness at that level.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh