My sons and daughters would join politics: Rabri
Rabri Devi said there was nothing new in dynastic politics in the country and her sons and daughters would also join politics.
Patna: Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri Devi said there was nothing new in dynastic politics in the country and her sons and daughters would also join politics.
"There is nothing new about dynasty in politics and my sons and daughters, too, will be seen in active politics," Rabri Devi, who was elected unopposed to the state Legislative Council, told reporters after taking the certificate.
"You can take the example of Sharad Pawar and Karunanidhi whose daughter and sons are in active politics, RJD chief Lalu Prasad's wife Rabri Devi said.
She also said that even sons of Bihar Agriculture minister Narendra Singh and ruling JD(U) MP Jagdish Sharma, too, are in politics.
"If anybody from my family goes to politics what is the new thing about it. Our sons and daughters will join active politics", she said in reply to a question.
"After being elected a member of the state legislative council I will devote my full time for the people of Bihar and I will remain here and shall go to the people to expose Nitish Kumar", Rabri Devi said.
Referring to the reported remarks of yoga guru Baba Ramdev against MPs, Rabri Devi said "Ramdev has made his remark on overall deterioration in politics and he has rightly said about it".
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time